Over 90% of today’s homebuyers begin their search online. That’s why our website is designed to let YOU search homes with the same ability realtors have. Right here, you can create and save custom home searches or use one of the many searches we’ve already built. It’s easy! Do this here.
Relocating? For buyers coming from across the country, overseas or across town, you can research schools, use our mortgage calculator to estimate monthly payments and find neighborhoods and homes that are the just the right fit.
You can also get pre-qualified for a mortgage financing with one of our excellent lender affiliates. To do that go here.
We’re ready to help you get started today!
Important Buyer Tips:
- Get pre-qualified for your financing so you can set a realistic budget for your home purchase. (If using cash, you’ll need to document “proof of funds” to make the purchase – an account statement is normally sufficient.)
- Decide on your “must haves” and optional “like to have” items. Examples: pool, 2 or 3-car garage, single-story, bedroom/bathroom count, in-home office space, etc.
- Establish your closing timeframe, allowing 30-60 days to your close date from when you begin looking, especially if using financing. (Cash purchases can close much faster.)
- Do not assume that appliances such as Washer/Dryer and Refrigerator convey with the sale. These practices vary from place to place. In Arizona it is negotiable, but most Sellers take non-attached appliances with them, unless they are included in the listing.
Selling Your Current Home?
- If you must first sell your current home before you can buy your Arizona home you are a “Contingent Buyer” – meaning any purchase you might make is contingent on the sale of your existing home.
- Recognize that Sellers are hesitant to accept contingent offers on their home, especially if it is new on the market.
- Once your home is under contract and through the inspection period, then you become a viable Buyer to most Sellers.
Note: If you have corporate relocation assistance or other guarantees, these concerns may be eliminated.